The Network of Oromo Studies aimed to conduct and sponsor scientific research on issues relevant to Oromia and the Oromo people in all disciplines; document and conserve the Oromo indigenous and contemporary knowledge and practices. NOS encourages bilingual research (English and Afaan Oromo) endeavours.
- Fourth International Oromo Studies Press Release August 5, 2019
- 4th International Conference on Oromo Studies Key Note Speakers July 12, 2019
- Memorandum of Understanding February 9, 2019
- Call for papers February 9, 2019
- The Joint collaboration signatory event February 9, 2019